Beautiful Rough Collie Puppies For Sale
Puppy Pricing Policy
Welcome to Colley Collies!
Any currently available puppies can be see on our available puppies page.
The aim of our puppy pricing policy is to be as fair as possible to everyone on our list awaiting the newest and sweetest addition to their family.
We do all we can to ensure your puppy will be a healthy and happy canine companion with bio sensory exercises, sound desensitization, letting the puppies run with adults to learn from them while being supervised and of course they get lots of love and socialization from us. But honestly that is just part of the overall process.
We utilize science heavily with our breedings; canine cytology, progesterone testing, stud service if required, AI (artificial insemination), brucellosis tests, ultrasounds, checking for coefficient of inbreeding, DNA testing and other health testing along with a health guarantee against genetic defects. Added to that we feed really high quality food and raise our pets as naturally as is safely possible. Everything we do for our pets and their puppies comes at a premium price. From time to time we increase the price of our puppies to keep up with the price increases that we pay. As well there is all of the hard work that we put into raising our beautiful healthy puppies.
Because of this, we feel our puppies are simply the best. And although they are AKC registered, remember that the AKC “stamp” does not mean you will get a healthy well adjusted puppy. That comes from the breeder first and foremost, not AKC!
Current Pricing starts at $1850 with a $100 discount for previous customers. There is also a discount for putting your baby on what we feed as a thank you for keeping your baby on a high quality food that will benefit them through-out their life.
Our policy on pricing is as follows:
Since we have to raise our prices from time to time, the price quoted to you in your first email from us will be the price you pay for your puppy for up to one year provided that:
1. You pay a listing deposit in the amount of $250 that will secure your place on our waiting list. We accept deposits and payments via PayPal + service fee or PayPal send as friend, Cash App, Zelle, Venmo, Checks and Certified Checks.
2. When you are offered a puppy from a new litter and decide to accept your placement in that litter, an additional payment of $750 toward the purchase price is required within 3 days of acceptance for a total $1000 deposit against the full purchase price. If you should back out of taking your puppy any deposits paid until that point will be promptly and courteously refunded minus a $200 admin fee. The remaining balance of your puppy is payable 15 days before a puppy leaves our home.
3. You accept a puppy you are offered that conforms to the preferences you stated on joining the list from the choices we have available, for the planned breeding times you specify. If you change your preference you must let us know as soon as possible before the litters arrive.
4. If we have a litter you have list deposited for and you defer one time to another litter your price will remain the same as when you joined our list. If we have a litter and you defer once and then defer a second time your price will be in accord with the current prices at that time.
5. Above rules always apply of course but we are under no obligation to notify you of changes to our prices. However, we are happy to answer your inquiries at any time and prices will be posted on our available puppies page in the top section when we change them.
6. If a price rise affects you that you consider unacceptable to your expectations or circumstances, we will promptly refund your listing deposit minus a $200 admin fee if you request this.
7. We reserve the right of first choice of picking a pup from any of our litters to further enhance our breeding program if we choose to.
Our policy on deposits is as follows:
1. To get on our list we currently accept a $250 list deposit as stated above to secure your spot to choose a puppy when the time comes. Anyone not on the list chooses after those that are. If you decide you want to leave the list at any time please let us know and we will promptly and happily refund your listing deposit minus a $200 admin fee.
2. If we are unable to provide a litter of puppies to choose from in the time-frame estimated in our first email to you, and you wish to to leave the list not having yet chosen a puppy, you are entitled to a fast and complete refund.
3. If you back out after being allocated and accepting a puppy all payments will be promptly and courteously refunded minus a $200 admin fee. However we realize that sometimes circumstances that might cause you to back out of taking your puppy are beyond your control and so for that reason we will hold that for you as a credit upon the condition that you buy a puppy within 1 year from the date you cancel your placement. Your total puppy price when you choose and buy your puppy will be dependent on current prices at the time you accept a puppy.
Choosing your puppy:
Your position on the list is strictly determined by the date the waiting list deposit is received. Next is the gender and color you have requested. Example: If person#1 wants a female tricolor, person #2 wants a male sable and we have a litter with both then both person #1 and #2 are first on the list to choose! If person #1 wants a tricolor female and person #2 wants a tricolor female then person #1 chooses first and person #2 chooses second provided there are more then 1 tricolor females.
Finally, as an additional check and to activate your puppy’s Health Guarantee, you must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three (3) business days of the arrival of your puppy.